HSEC Policy (acronym CLIPPER)
- The HSEC policy sets the overall direction for the HSE work of the business.
- It establishes the principles to be followed in the management of HSE issues.
- All activities will be measured against the HSEC Policy.
- It takes into account the HSE risks and impacts associated with MDPL’s activities, processes, product and services.
- The MDPL HSEC policy is reviewed at least once after every 2 years, as part of the management review of the HSE MS, or whenever necessary to ensure relevance and appropriateness.
- ALL employees should know the requirements stated in the policy.