Posted by Murowa
- Murowa resumes exploration of some key sites identified in the 1990’s.
- Investment in wet flush crushing plant and mobile crushing units to meet DMS capacity
- Comprises 3 economic Kimberlite pipes, discovered in the 1990s.
- Combine kimberlite pipe hectarage of approximately 6.3 Ha , containing a probable Diamond Reserve of 2.93 million carats.
- High incidence of gem quality stones (+80%)
- Mine production has been in 3 pits, with open pit mining design currently (2018) to depths of 155 meters over 14 years with capacity to process over 1 million tons per annum of ore.