Reporting to the Process Superintendent, the incumbent will have a key role in collecting, analysing and organising metallurgical information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Process Superintendent, the incumbent will have a
key role in collecting, analysing and organising metallurgical
- Process monitoring, evaluation and control.
- Process trending.
- Process improvement and undertaking co-ordination and
management of projects;
- Metallurgical accounting.
- Metallurgical record keeping.
- Technical advice to management.
- Quality control and diamond value management.
- Manage process plant inventory.
- Management of metallurgical laboratory.
- Assist in the development of safe work procedures for the
- Candidates from accredited national and international
university with respective first degree at 2.1 or better in
Metallurgical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Must have undergone a structured two year graduate learnership development programme.