- Operation and monitoring of the C&S and DMS Plants
- Process monitoring, evaluation, control and optimisation
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor and keep records of process parameters
- Process improvement
- Undertaking projects
- Assist with metallurgical test work, data collection and analysis.
- 5 Ordinary Levels including English Language & Maths
- Plant Operator certification by the National Employment Council (NEC) for the mining industry a pre-requisite
- Prior working experience in a DMS/HMS process plant is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of HSEQ systems and standards is an added advantage.
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to email@example.com
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 27 December 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.