The primary purpose of the role is the availability of
Heavy Mobile Equipment, waste stripping and
availing ore for the process plants
- Leading the mining team to achieve zero harm
- Implement the HSE system for mobile plant maintenance and mining operations,
- Availability of all Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME)
- Delivering ore to the Rom pad, ensuring the plant does not starve
- Ensuring right quality (fragmentation) ore is delivered to the process plants
- Adhering to mine plans
- Contractor Management
- Compliance with Legal and other requirements
- Preparation and monitoring of budget of your section
- Legally appointed Mine Manager
- Spares and consumables availability in liaison with Stores, Buying and Accounts
- Scoping of departmental projects, design and handover of projects to projects team
- Receiving completed projects and optimising the same.
- BSc Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting Licence
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in mine production and planning
- Open pit mining experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong IS & T skills, including Vulcan, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of Health Safety and Environmental systems.
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to email@example.com
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 27 December 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.