MINING PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- Implementation of the daily mine plan and schedules
- Leading loading and hauling activities
- Monitoring of dump sites and the ROM pad
- Liaising with the maintenance team for equipment availability
- Ensuring the safety of the team
- Dewatering of the Pits
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders for efficient mining operations
- Diploma in Mining or Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting Licence
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an open pit mining environment
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment systems
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to email@example.com
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.