MINE PLANNING ENGINEER
- Develop strategic mine plans across the medium to long range horizons
- Conduct mine expansion feasibility studies
- Mine production optimisation and scheduling
- Develop capital and operating cost estimates for the mine
- Mine blasting designs and fragmentation control
- WProordku wctiitvhit my. ultiple stakeholders across the value stream to facilitate best practice, safety and
- To fulfi l mine planning legal compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting License
- At least 5 years mine planning and operational experience in open pit and underground mining
- Demonstrated proficiency with mine planning software such as Vulcan
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment systems
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to email@example.com
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.