JUNIOR PLANT METALLURGIST
- Process monitoring, evaluation, control and optimization
- Process trending and improvement
- Implement policies, procedures and standards
- Process plant inventory record keeping and control
- Carry out metallurgical investigations to produce write manuals and reports
- Providing technical and professional advice to management
- Greenfields and Brownfields project management; interpret and understand design drawings
- Project stakeholder engagement and coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- 2 years post graduate training in a mineral processing environment
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment systems
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.