JUNIOR MINING ENGINEER
- Short range mine planning and participate in long range planning
- Mine scheduling and implementation of mine plans
- ROM pad and Dump designs
- Optimise load and haul operations
- Ensure the safe and cost effective operation of mining equipment
- Drilling and blasting
- Dewatering of the Pits
- Implem entation of Standard Operating Procedures and department policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting License
- At least 2 years post graduate training in a mining environment
- Proficiency with mine planning software
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment systems
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.