JUNIOR ENGINEER – HEAVY MOBILE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
- Planning daily workshop activities
- Preparation and implementation of planned maintenance schedules
- Ensuring requisite levels of equipment availability
- Ensuring availability of spare parts
- Participating in the development of departmental capital and operating cost estimates
- Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and department policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years post graduate training in a Heavy Mobile Equipment environment
- Proficiency with engineering software packages
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment systems
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to email@example.com
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.