HUMAN RESOURCES / TRAINING CLERK
• Maintenance of training records
• Receiving training input and compiling the Training Report
• Data capture
• Making purchasing requisitions for the department
• Preparation and updating of employee files
• Preparing for the scheduled trainings
• Assisting in office organisation and procedures.
• Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Training.
• At least 2 years working experience in a mining environment.
• A Degree in Social Sciences or Education will be an added advantage.
• IPMZ membership an added advantage.
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae to: The Advisor: Human Resources at Murowa Diamonds offices or email to: email@example.com clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: Monday, 24 February 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.