- Updating and validation of the Geological databases
- Generation of exploration targets from the data base
- Produce geophysical surveys plans and collect data from the surveys
- Oversee diamond drilling logging, determining termination depths and retrieving core
- Log diamond drill core for geological, structural and geotechnical data
- Review and interpret geologic data from drilling
- Ensure site reclamation at drill sites
- QA & QC of geologic data and samples
- Produce exploration monthly reports
- Implem entation of Standard Operating Procedures and department policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- 5+ years’ working experience in an exploration environment
- Proficiency with geological modelling software packages
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment systems
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to email@example.com
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.