• Preparation of financial statements and management accounts in compliance with statutory
requirements and international accounting standards
• Coordinates the budgeting process and budgetary control
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries
• Preparation of periodic returns
• Implements accounting controls and recommends policies and procedures
• Guides accounting clerical staff
• Reconciling financial discrepancies
• Maintains financial security by implementing financial controls
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
• Attends to internal and external audits.
• Degree in Accounting from a recognised institution of higher learning is a must.
• At least 10 years post qualification experience with a minimum of 5 years at a similar level.
• Work experience in a mining environment is an added advantage.
• Professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA is a must.
• Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards.
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae to: The Advisor: Human Resources at Murowa Diamonds offices or email to: email@example.com clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: Monday, 24 February 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.